Package: mgltools-networkeditor (1.5.7-1) [non-free]
Links for mgltools-networkeditor
Download Source Package mgltools-networkeditor:
- Debian Med Packaging Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Steffen Moeller (QA Page)
- Sargis Dallakyan (QA Page)
- Thorsten Alteholz (QA Page)
- Andreas Tille (QA Page)
- Homepage [mgltools.scripps.edu]
Python GUI library for the editing of networks
This package is part of the mgltools set of Python libraries which provide an infrastructure for the analysis of protein structures and their docking of chemical compounds.
It provides a graphics user interface to edit networks and is used by the Vision packages that formulates workflows.
Other Packages Related to mgltools-networkeditor