Package: gpivtools (0.6.0-3.1) [debports]
Links for gpivtools
- Homepage [gpivtools.sourceforge.net]
command line programs for Particle Image Velocimetry
A collection of programs for images that are generated during a Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV) experiment. This is a technique to obtain the velocity field of a fluid flow quantitatively and is performed by tracking tracer particles that have been seeded to a fluid. The technique is also applied for observing deformations at surfaces of (solid) bodies. The package contains:
* an image processing program for typical filtering and manipulation routines that may be convenient for PIV. * an image interrogation program resulting into estimators of particle image displacements. * validation programs to test on outliers, peak-locking effect and velocity gradients. * post-processing programs for data manipulation (flipping, rotation etc), spatial and time scaling, calculation of spatial averages and derivative quantities from the PIV data, like vorticity and strain. * miscellaneous programs and scripts to perform image format conversion, batch-processing, pipeline processing (image evaluation, validation and post-processing at once), calculation of time averages from a series of PIV data sets, data-visualization and data-manipulation.
All programs start with gpiv_.
This package contains all files used by gpivtools and gpivtools-mpi, like the man pages.
Other Packages Related to gpivtools
- dep: libfftw3-double3
- Library for computing Fast Fourier Transforms - Double precision
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgomp1 (>= 4.2.1)
- GCC OpenMP (GOMP) support library
- dep: libgpiv3
- library for Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV)
- dep: libgsl0ldbl (>= 1.9)
- GNU Scientific Library (GSL) -- library package
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)