Package: science-neuroscience-modeling (1.12)
Links for science-neuroscience-modeling
Download Source Package debian-science:
- Homepage [wiki.debian.org]
Debian Science packages for modeling of neural systems
This metapackage will install Debian packages which might be useful for scientists interested in modeling of real neural systems at different levels (from single neuron to complex networks).
The selection of packages is targeting the application of simulation techniques. Methods developers are referred to the science-statistics, science-imageanalysis, science-numericalcomputation, med-imaging, and med-imaging-dev metapackages for a variety of additional software that might be useful for neuroscience research.
Other Packages Related to science-neuroscience-modeling
- dep: science-config (= 1.12)
- Debian Science Project config package
- dep: science-tasks (= 1.12)
- Debian Science tasks for tasksel
- rec: neuron
- Simulation environment for computational models of neurons