Package: ruby-virtus (1.0.5-3)
Links for ruby-virtus
Download Source Package ruby-virtus:
- Homepage [github.com]
attributes on steroids for plain old Ruby objects
The goal of this Ruby library is to provide a common API for defining attributes on a model so all object relational and object document mappers could use it instead of reinventing the wheel all over again.
It is also suitable for any other use case where Ruby objects need to be extended with attributes that require data coercions.
This is a partial extraction of the DataMapper property API.
Other Packages Related to ruby-virtus
- dep: ruby
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby (default version)
- or ruby-interpreter
- Package not available
- dep: ruby-axiom-types (>= 0.1.1~)
- Ruby module for abstract types for logic programming
- dep: ruby-coercible
- powerful, flexible and configurable coercion library
- dep: ruby-descendants-tracker
- Ruby module that adds descendant tracking to a class
- dep: ruby-equalizer
- Ruby module to define equality, equivalence and inspection methods