Package: ruby-sshkit (1.16.0-1)
Links for ruby-sshkit
Download Source Package ruby-sshkit:
- Homepage [github.com]
toolkit for running commands in a structured way on one or more servers
SSHKit is a comprehensive toolkit for remotely running commands in a structured manner on groups of servers.
SSHKit makes it easy to write structured, testable SSH commands in Ruby.
Other Packages Related to ruby-sshkit
- dep: ruby-colorize
- color methods to Ruby String class
- dep: ruby-net-scp (>= 1.1.2)
- pure ruby implementation of the SCP protocol
- dep: ruby-net-ssh (>= 2.8.0)
- Ruby implementation of the SSH protocol