Package: ruby-rubydns (1.0.3-3)
Links for ruby-rubydns
Download Source Package ruby-rubydns:
- Homepage [www.codeotaku.com]
Easy to use DNS server and resolver for Ruby
RubyDNS is a high-performance DNS server which can be easily integrated into other projects or used as a stand-alone daemon. By default it uses rule-based pattern matching. Results can be hard-coded, computed, fetched from a remote DNS server or fetched from a local cache, depending on requirements.
In addition, RubyDNS includes a high-performance asynchronous DNS resolver built on top of Celluloid. This module can be used by itself in client applications without using the full RubyDNS server stack.
Other Packages Related to ruby-rubydns
- dep: ruby
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby (default version)
- dep: ruby-celluloid (>= 0.16.0)
- actor-based concurrent object framework for ruby
- dep: ruby-celluloid-io (>= 0.16.2)
- Ruby library providing an event-driven IO system for Celluloid actors
- dep: ruby-timers (>= 4.0)
- pure Ruby timer collections