Package: ruby-compass (1.0.3~dfsg-5)
Links for ruby-compass
Download Source Package ruby-compass:
- Homepage [compass-style.org]
Stylesheet Framework streamlining creation and maintenance of CSS
Compass is a CSS authoring framework which uses the Sass stylesheet language to make writing stylesheets powerful and easy.
Compass provides ports of the best of breed css frameworks that you can use without forcing you to use their presentational class names.
This package provides configuration file and command line tools.
NB! Please note that Compass is no longer maintained upstream: Please use Sass instead.
Other Packages Related to ruby-compass
- dep: ruby-chunky-png (<< 2.0)
- pure ruby library for read/write, chunk-level access to PNG files
- dep: ruby-compass-core (= 1.0.3~dfsg-5)
- Stylesheet Framework for CSS - core stylesheet library
- dep: ruby-compass-import-once (= 1.0.5~dfsg-5)
- Stylesheet Framework for CSS - Sass compilation optimizer
- dep: ruby-rb-inotify
- A Ruby wrapper for Linux's inotify, using FFI
- dep: ruby-sass (<< 3.5)
- powerful but elegant CSS compiler that makes CSS fun again
- rec: ruby-oily-png
- native mixin to speed up ChunkyPNG