Package: ruby-ammeter (1.1.4-3)
Links for ruby-ammeter
Download Source Package ruby-ammeter:
- Homepage [github.com]
Write specs for your Rails 3+ generators
ammeter makes it easy to write specs for your Rails 3 Generators.
RSpec is using ammeter to spec its own generators and it might be useful for others, too.
An ammeter is used to measure electrical current and electricity can be produced by a generator.
Other Packages Related to ruby-ammeter
- dep: ruby
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby (default version)
- or ruby-interpreter
- Package not available
- dep: ruby-activerecord
- object-relational mapper framework (part of Rails)
- dep: ruby-activesupport (>= 3.0)
- collection of utility classes used by the Rails framework
- dep: ruby-railties (>= 3.0)
- tools for creating, working with, and running Rails applications
- dep: ruby-rspec-rails (>= 2.2)
- RSpec for Rails 3+