Package: ruby-activestorage (2:5.2.3+dfsg-1)
Links for ruby-activestorage
Download Source Package rails:
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Pirate Praveen (QA Page)
- Sruthi Chandran (QA Page)
- Utkarsh Gupta (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.rubyonrails.org]
Local and cloud file storage framework (part of Rails)
Active Storage makes it simple to upload and reference files in cloud services like Amazon S3 and Microsoft Azure Storage, and attach those files to Active Records. Supports having one main service and mirrors in other services for redundancy. It also provides a disk service for testing or local deployments, but the focus is on cloud storage.
Files can be uploaded from the server to the cloud or directly from the client to the cloud.
Image files can furthermore be transformed using on-demand variants for quality, aspect ratio, size, or any other MiniMagick supported transformation.
Other Packages Related to ruby-activestorage
- dep: ruby-actionpack (= 2:5.2.3+dfsg-1)
- web-flow and rendering framework putting the VC in MVC (part of Rails)
- dep: ruby-activerecord (= 2:5.2.3+dfsg-1)
- object-relational mapper framework (part of Rails)
- dep: ruby-marcel (<< 0.4)
- Simple mime type detection
- dep: ruby-marcel (>= 0.3.1)