Package: rubocop (0.52.1+dfsg-1)
Links for rubocop
Download Source Package rubocop:
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sebastien Badia (QA Page)
- Miguel Landaeta (QA Page)
- Homepage [github.com]
Ruby static code analyzer
rubocop is a static code analyzer for Ruby, out of the box it will enforce many of the guidelines outlined in the community Ruby Style Guide.
Most aspects of its behavior can be tweaked via various configuration options.
Apart from reporting problems in your code, RuboCop can also automatically fix some of the problems for you.
Other Packages Related to rubocop
- dep: ruby-parallel
- library to run any kind of code in parallel processes
- dep: ruby-powerpack
- Useful extensions to core Ruby classes
- dep: ruby-progressbar (>= 1.4)
- Text progress bar library for Ruby
- dep: ruby-rainbow
- extension of Ruby String class enabling colored text on ANSI terminals
- dep: ruby-unicode-display-width
- Determines the monospace display width of a string in Ruby
- dep: ruby-whitequark-parser
- Ruby parser written in pure Ruby