Package: rivet (1.8.3-3)
Links for rivet
Download Source Package rivet:
- Homepage [rivet.hepforge.org]
Robust Independent Validation of Experiment and Theory
Rivet is a toolkit for validation of Monte Carlo event generators. Using a computationally efficient model for observable computations, Rivet provides a set of experimental analyses useful for generator sanity checks, as well as a convenient infrastructure for adding your own analysis.
This package provides program files of Rivet.
Other Packages Related to rivet
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python-rivet (>= 1.8.3-3)
- Python bindings of Rivet
- rec: rivet-plugins
- Analysis plugins of Rivet
- sug: rivet-user-manual
- Robust Independent Validation of Experiment and Theory - User Manual