Package: python3-reportbug (7.1.6)
Links for python3-reportbug
Download Source Package reportbug:
- Homepage [alioth.debian.org]
Python modules for interacting with bug tracking systems
reportbug is a tool designed to make the reporting of bugs in Debian and derived distributions relatively painless.
This package includes Python modules which may be reusable by other tools that want to interact with the Debian bug tracking system.
To actually report a bug, install the reportbug package.
Other Packages Related to python3-reportbug
- dep: apt
- commandline package manager
- dep: file
- Recognize the type of data in a file using "magic" numbers
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-debian
- Python 3 modules to work with Debian-related data formats
- dep: python3-debianbts (>= 1.13)
- Python interface to Debian's Bug Tracking System
- dep: python3-requests
- elegant and simple HTTP library for Python3, built for human beings
- sug: reportbug
- reports bugs in the Debian distribution