Package: python3-osmalchemy (0.1.+3-1)
Links for python3-osmalchemy
Download Source Package osmalchemy:
- Homepage [github.com]
OpenStreetMap to SQLAlchemy bridge
OSMAlchemy is a bridge between SQLAlchemy and the OpenStreetMap API.
OSMAlchemy's goal is to provide completely transparent integration of the real-world OpenStreetMap data within projects using SQLAlchemy. It provides two things:
1. Model declaratives resembling the structure of the main OpenStreetMap
database, with some limitations, usable wherever SQLAlchemy is used, and2. Transparent proxying and data-fetching from OpenStreetMap data.
The idea is that the model can be queried using SQLAlchemy, and OSMAlchemy will either satisfy the query from the database directly or fetch data from OpenStreetMap.
OSMAlchemy can work together with Flask-SQLAlchemy for easy use in Flask applications, and it can also be used with pure SQLAlchemy.
Other Packages Related to python3-osmalchemy
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-dateutil
- powerful extensions to the standard Python 3 datetime module
- dep: python3-overpass
- wrapper for the OpenStreetMap Overpass API (Python 3)
- dep: python3-sqlalchemy (>= 1.0.0)
- SQL toolkit and Object Relational Mapper for Python 3
- sug: python3-flask-sqlalchemy
- adds SQLAlchemy support to your Python 3 Flask application