Package: python3-invoke (1.4.1+ds-0.1)
Links for python3-invoke
Download Source Package python-invoke:
- Homepage [docs.pyinvoke.org]
Pythonic task execution - Python 3.x
Invoke is a Python (2.6+ and 3.2+) task execution tool and library, drawing inspiration from various sources to arrive at a powerful and clean feature set.
Like Ruby's Rake tool and Invoke's own predecessor Fabric 1.x, it provides a clean, high level API for running shell commands and defining/organizing task functions from a tasks.py file.
From GNU Make, it inherits an emphasis on minimal boilerplate for common patterns and the ability to run multiple tasks in a single invocation.
Following the lead of most Unix CLI applications, it offers a traditional flag-based style of command-line parsing, deriving flag names and value types from task signatures.
Like many of its predecessors, it offers advanced features as well: namespacing, task aliasing, before/after hooks, parallel execution and more.
This package contains the Python 3.x module.
Other Packages Related to python3-invoke
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python3-six
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 3 interface)
- dep: python3-yaml
- YAML parser and emitter for Python3
- sug: python-invoke-doc
- Package not available