Package: python3-flake8-black (0.3.3-2)
Links for python3-flake8-black
Download Source Package flake8-black:
- Homepage [github.com]
flake8 plugin to call black as a code style validator
This is flake8 plugin for validating Python code style with the command line code formatting tool Black.
Black, "The Uncompromising Code Formatter", is normally run to edit your Python code in place to match their coding style, a strict subset of the PEP 8 style guide.
The point of this plugin is to be able to run 'black --check ...' from within the flake8 plugin ecosystem. You might use this via a git pre-commit hook, or as part of your continuous integration testing.
Other Packages Related to python3-flake8-black
- dep: black
- uncompromising Python code formatter (Python 3)
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-flake8
- code checker using pycodestyle and pyflakes - Python 3.x
- dep: python3-tomli
- lil' TOML parser for Python
- dep: python3-typing-extensions
- Backported and Experimental Type Hints for Python