Package: python3-fido2 (0.8.1-1)
Links for python3-fido2
Download Source Package python-fido2:
- Homepage [developers.yubico.com]
Python library for implementing FIDO 2.0
A Python library for communicating with a FIDO device over USB HID as well as verifying attestation and assertion signatures.
FIDO (Fast Identity Online) is a set of protocols, including U2F (Universal 2nd Factor) and UAF (Universal Authentication Framework), that support usable, strong authentication of users using hardware tokens.
Other Packages Related to python3-fido2
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-cryptography (>= 1.5)
- Python library exposing cryptographic recipes and primitives (Python 3)
- dep: python3-six
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 3 interface)
- rec: libu2f-udev
- Universal 2nd Factor (U2F) common files