Package: python3-csvkit (1.0.2-1)
Links for python3-csvkit
Download Source Package csvkit:
- Homepage [github.com]
public modules for csvkit (Python 3)
csvkit is a suite of command-line tools for converting to and working with CSV, the king of tabular file formats.
It is inspired by pdftk, gdal and the original csvcut tool by Joe Germuska and Aaron Bycoffe.
If you need to do more complex data analysis than csvkit can handle, use agate.
This package provides the modules for Python 3.
Other Packages Related to python3-csvkit
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-agate
- data analysis library optimized for human readability
- dep: python3-agatedbf
- support for dbf files in agate
- dep: python3-agateexcel
- support for Excel files in agate
- dep: python3-agatesql
- support for SQL read/write in agate
- dep: python3-six (>= 1.6.1)
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 3 interface)