Package: python3-bst-external (0.18.0-1)
Links for python3-bst-external
Download Source Package bst-external:
- Homepage [gitlab.com]
external plugins for BuildStream toolset
BuildStream is a GNOME project to improve the continuous integration of complex systems and applications. The project aims to pay special attention to those developers and integrators who care about the maintainability of their projects during a long period of time.
BuildStream is also a powerful and flexible software integration toolset. It has been designed to create different outputs out of a unique input and, at the same time, it is able to adapt to complex workflows, even when additional build tools are required. An important part of BuildStream is a sister project called BuildGrid, that allows BuildStream to build at scale.
This package provides a collection of BuildStream plugins that don't currently fit in with the core plugins.
Other Packages Related to python3-bst-external
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-buildstream
- Python library for BuildStream toolset
- dep: python3-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python3-pytoml
- TOML parser and emitter for Python3
- dep: python3-requests
- elegant and simple HTTP library for Python3, built for human beings
- enh: buildstream
- toolset for the Buildstream project