Package: python3-bleach (5.0.1-2)
Links for python3-bleach
Download Source Package python-bleach:
- Homepage [github.com]
whitelist-based HTML-sanitizing library (Python 3)
Bleach is an HTML sanitizing library that escapes or strips markup and attributes based on a white list. Bleach can also linkify text safely, applying filters that Django's urlize filter cannot, and optionally setting rel attributes, even on links already in the text.
Bleach is intended for sanitizing text from untrusted sources. If you find yourself jumping through hoops to allow your site administrators to do lots of things, you're probably outside the use cases. Either trust those users, or don't.
Because it relies on html5lib, Bleach is as good as modern browsers at dealing with weird, quirky HTML fragments. And any of Bleach's methods will fix unbalanced or mis-nested tags.
This is the Python 3 version of the package.
Other Packages Related to python3-bleach
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-html5lib
- HTML parser/tokenizer based on the WHATWG HTML5 specification
- dep: python3-six (>= 1.9.0)
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library
- dep: python3-webencodings
- Python implementation of the WHATWG Encoding standard
- rec: python3-tinycss2
- Low-level CSS parser (Python3 version)
- sug: python-bleach-doc
- whitelist-based HTML-sanitizing library (common documentation)