Package: python3-astroid (1.6.5-1)
Links for python3-astroid
Download Source Package astroid:
- Homepage [www.astroid.org]
rebuild a new abstract syntax tree from Python's AST (Python3)
The aim of this module is to provide a common base representation of Python source code for projects such as pychecker, pyreverse, pylint... Well, actually the development of this library is essentially governed by pylint's needs. It used to be called logilab-astng.
It provides a compatible representation which comes from the `_ast` module. It rebuilds the tree generated by the builtin _ast module by recursively walking down the AST and building an extended ast. The new node classes have additional methods and attributes for different usages. They include some support for static inference and local name scopes. Furthermore, astroid builds partial trees by inspecting living objects.
Main modules are:
* `bases`, `node_classses` and `scoped_nodes` contain the classes for the different type of nodes of the tree.
* the `manager` contains a high level object to get astroid trees from source files and living objects. It maintains a cache of previously constructed tree for quick access.
python3-astroid is the new name of former python3-logilab-astng library.
Other Packages Related to python3-astroid
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-lazy-object-proxy
- Python 3 fast and thorough lazy object proxy
- dep: python3-setuptools
- Python3 Distutils Enhancements
- dep: python3-six
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 3 interface)
- dep: python3-wrapt
- decorators, wrappers and monkey patching. - Python 3.x