Package: python-kiwi (1.9.22-2)
Links for python-kiwi
Download Source Package kiwi:
- Homepage [www.async.com.br]
a graphical framework to construct simple UI
Kiwi is a framework and a set of enhanced PyGTK widgets designed to make building programs with graphical interfaces both easy to write and easy to maintain.
Kiwi consists of a set of classes and wrappers for PyGTK that were developed to provide a sort of framework for applications. Fully object-oriented, and roughly Smalltalk's MVC, Kiwi provides a simple, practical way to build forms, windows and widgets that transparently access and display your object data.
Kiwi is inspired by Allen Holub's Visual Proxy.
Other Packages Related to python-kiwi
- dep: python (>= 2.4)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-gtk2 (>= 2.8.2-3.1)
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-pkg-resources (>= 0.6b3)
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- enh: gazpacho
- Package not available