Package: pyflakes (1.2.3-1)
Links for pyflakes
Download Source Package pyflakes:
- Python Applications Packaging Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Varun Hiremath (QA Page)
- Dimitri John Ledkov (QA Page)
- Barry Warsaw (QA Page)
- Homepage [launchpad.net]
passive checker of Python 2 and 3 programs
Pyflakes is program to analyze Python programs and detect various errors. It works by parsing the source file, not importing it, so it is safe to use on modules with side effects. It's also much faster.
Unlike PyLint, Pyflakes checks only for logical errors in programs; it does not perform any checks on style.
This is the Python 2 command line `pyflakes3` program.
Other Packages Related to pyflakes
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-pyflakes (>= 1.0.0-2)
- passive checker of Python 2 programs
- rec: pyflakes3
- passive checker of Python 2 and 3 programs