Package: python-spyne (2.12.11-1)
Links for python-spyne
Download Source Package spyne:
- Homepage [spyne.io]
Python library for writing and calling soap web service
This is a simple, easily extendible rpc library that provides several useful tools for creating and publishing web services in Python. This package features on-demand wsdl generation for the published servicss a wsgi-compliant web application, support for complex class structures, binary attachments, and a simple framework for creating additional serialization mechanisms.
This package is the successor of python-rpclib and python-soaplib.
Other Packages Related to python-spyne
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python-lxml (>= 2.3.2)
- pythonic binding for the libxml2 and libxslt libraries
- dep: python-pyparsing
- alternative to creating and executing simple grammars - Python 2.7
- dep: python-tz
- Python version of the Olson timezone database