Package: python-roswtf (1.14.3+ds1-5)
Links for python-roswtf
Download Source Package ros-ros-comm:
- Debian Science Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Thomas Moulard (QA Page)
- Jochen Sprickerhof (QA Page)
- Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda (QA Page)
- Homepage [wiki.ros.org]
Tool for diagnosing issues with a running Robot OS system - Python 2
This package is part of Robot OS (ROS). roswtf looks for many, many things, and the list is always growing. There are two categories of things that it looks for: file-system issues and online/graph issues.
For file-system issues, roswtf looks at your environment variables, package configurations, stack configurations, and more. It can also take in a roslaunch file and attempt to find any potential configuration issues in it, such as packages that haven't been built properly.
For online issues, roswtf examines the state of your current graph and tries to find any potential issues. These issues might be unresponsive nodes, missing connections between nodes, or potential machine-configuration issues with roslaunch.
This package contains the Python 2 library.
Other Packages Related to python-roswtf
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python-paramiko
- Make ssh v2 connections (Python 2)
- dep: python-rosgraph-msgs
- Messages relating to the Robot OS Computation Graph, Python 2 bindings
- dep: python-roslaunch
- roslaunch tool for Robot OS - Python 2
- dep: python-roslib
- Python 2 library for roslib (Robot OS)
- dep: python-rosmsg
- Command-line tools for displaying information about Robot OS - Python 2
- dep: python-rosnode
- Tool for displaying debug information about Robot OS - Python 2
- dep: python-rospkg
- Robot OS package library (Python 2)
- dep: python-rosservice
- Command-line tool for listing and querying Robot OS services - Python 2