Package: python-qtpy (1.3.1-1)
Links for python-qtpy
Download Source Package python-qtpy:
- Homepage [github.com]
abtraction layer for PySide/PyQt4/PyQt5 (Python 2)
QtPy (pronounced 'cutie pie') is a small abstraction layer that lets you write applications using a single API call to either PyQt or PySide. QtPy also provides a set of additional QWidgets.
It provides support for PyQt5, PyQt4 and PySide using the PyQt5 layout (where the QtGui module has been split into QtGui and QtWidgets). Basically, you write your code as if you were using PyQt5 but import qt from QtPy instead of PyQt5.
This package provides the QtPy library for the Python 2 interpreter.
Other Packages Related to python-qtpy
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python-pyqt5
- Python 2 bindings for Qt5
- dep: python-pyqt5.qtmultimedia
- Python 2 bindings for Qt5's Multimedia module
- dep: python-pyqt5.qtopengl
- Python 2 bindings for Qt5's OpenGL module
- dep: python-pyqt5.qtsvg
- Python 2 bindings for Qt5's SVG module
- dep: python-pyqt5.qtwebkit
- Python 2 bindings for Qt5's WebKit module