Package: python-pyrex (0.9.9-1)
Links for python-pyrex
Download Source Package pyrex:
- Homepage [www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz]
compile native-code modules for Python from Python-like syntax
Pyrex lets you write code that mixes Python and C data types any way you want, and compiles it into a C extension for Python.
You can get very large speedups for tasks that don't need all the dynamic features of Python, with very small differences in syntax and much less hassle than writing your modules from scratch in C.
Other Packages Related to python-pyrex
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python-dev
- header files and a static library for Python2
- dep: python2.7
- Interactive high-level object-oriented language (version 2.7)
- rec: python-all-dev
- package depending on all supported Python2 development packages