Package: python-optlang (1.4.4-1)
Links for python-optlang
Download Source Package optlang:
- Homepage [optlang.readthedocs.org]
sympy based mathematical programming language (Python 2)
Optlang is a Python package for solving mathematical optimization problems, i.e. maximizing or minimizing an objective function over a set of variables subject to a number of constraints. Optlang provides a common interface to a series of optimization tools, so different solver backends can be changed in a transparent way. Optlang's object-oriented API takes advantage of the symbolic math library sympy to allow objective functions and constraints to be easily formulated from symbolic expressions of variables.
This package installs the library for Python 2.
Other Packages Related to python-optlang
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python-six (>= 1.9.0)
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 2 interface)
- dep: python-swiglpk
- Plain Python bindings for the GNU Linear Programming Kit (Python 2)
- dep: python-sympy
- Computer Algebra System (CAS) in Python