Package: python-mode (1:6.2.3-1.3)
Links for python-mode
Download Source Package python-mode:
- Homepage [launchpad.net]
Python mode for GNU Emacs and XEmacs
Provides a major mode for GNU Emacs and XEmacs to edit, debug, and develop Python programs and doctests.
If you install this with XEmacs 21, it will replace the included python-mode.el, which may or may not be a more recent version (use "C-h v py-version" to compare).
Since this package automagically loads after Python mode shipped with GNU emacs >= 22, installation of this package makes python-mode's mode the default for editing Python code in emacs.
Other Packages Related to python-mode
- dep: emacsen-common (>= 2.0.8)
- Common facilities for all emacsen
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- rec: pymacs (>= 0.22-6)
- interface between Emacs Lisp and Python
- sug: pylint
- Python 3 code static checker and UML diagram generator
- sug: python-ropemacs
- Package not available