Package: python-feed (0.7.4-2)
Links for python-feed
Download Source Package pyfeed:
- Matteo Cypriani (QA Page)
- Thomas Preud'homme (QA Page)
- Debian Python Modules Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Homepage [home.blarg.net]
set of Python modules for working with syndication feeds (Python 2)
PyFeed is a set of module packages for Python, that contain tools for working with syndication feeds. The provided modules are:
* feed.date.tools, to work with Python time float values. * feed.date.rfc3339, for converting timestamp strings in RFC 3339 format (used by Atom) to Python time float values, and vice versa. * feed.date.rfc822, for converting timestamp strings in extended RFC 822 format (used by RSS 2.0) to Python time float values, and vice versa. * feed.atom, to work with an Atom syndication feed. * feed.rss, to work with an RSS 2.0 syndication feed. * feed.opml1 and feed.opml, to work with OPML data 1.0 and 2.0. * feed.tools, useful to generate a syndication feed.
This package provides Python 2 modules only.
Other Packages Related to python-feed