Package: python-elixir (0.7.1-4)
Links for python-elixir
Download Source Package elixir:
- Homepage [elixir.ematia.de]
declarative mapper for SQLAlchemy
A declarative layer on top of SQLAlchemy. It is a fairly thin wrapper, which provides the ability to define model objects following the Active Record design pattern, and using a DSL syntax similar to that of the Ruby on Rails ActiveRecord system.
Elixir does not intend to replace SQLAlchemy's core features, but instead focuses on providing a simpler syntax for defining model objects when you do not need the full expressiveness of SQLAlchemy's manual mapper definitions.
Elixir is intended to replace the ActiveMapper SQLAlchemy extension, and the TurboEntity project.
Other Packages Related to python-elixir
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python-sqlalchemy (>= 0.4.0)
- SQL toolkit and Object Relational Mapper for Python
- rec: python-crypto
- cryptographic algorithms and protocols for Python