Package: python-configshell-fb (1.1.fb25-1)
Links for python-configshell-fb
Download Source Package python-configshell-fb:
- Linux Block Storage Team (QA Page)
- Christophe Vu-Brugier (QA Page)
- Ritesh Raj Sarraf (QA Page)
- Christian Seiler (QA Page)
- Homepage [github.com]
Python library for building configuration shells - Python 2
The configshell-fb package is a Python library that provides a framework for building simple but nice CLI-based applications.
The configshell-fb package is a fork of the "configshell" code written by RisingTide Systems. The "-fb" differentiates between the original and this version. Please ensure to use either all "fb" versions of the targetcli components -- targetcli, rtslib, and configshell, or stick with all non-fb versions, since they are no longer strictly compatible.
This package contains the Python 2 module.
Other Packages Related to python-configshell-fb
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python-pyparsing
- alternative to creating and executing simple grammars - Python 2.7
- dep: python-six
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 2 interface)
- dep: python-urwid
- curses-based UI/widget library for Python 2