Package: python-astroid (1.6.5-1)
Links for python-astroid
Download Source Package astroid:
- Homepage [www.astroid.org]
rebuild a new abstract syntax tree from Python's AST
The aim of this module is to provide a common base representation of Python source code for projects such as pychecker, pyreverse, pylint... Well, actually the development of this library is essentially governed by pylint's needs. It used to be called logilab-astng.
It provides a compatible representation which comes from the `_ast` module. It rebuilds the tree generated by the builtin _ast module by recursively walking down the AST and building an extended ast. The new node classes have additional methods and attributes for different usages. They include some support for static inference and local name scopes. Furthermore, astroid builds partial trees by inspecting living objects.
Main modules are:
* `bases`, `node_classses` and `scoped_nodes` contain the classes for the different type of nodes of the tree.
* the `manager` contains a high level object to get astroid trees from source files and living objects. It maintains a cache of previously constructed tree for quick access.
python-astroid is the new name of former python-logilab-astng library.
Other Packages Related to python-astroid
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python-backports.functools-lru-cache
- backport of functools.lru_cache from Python 3.3
- dep: python-enum34
- backport of Python 3.4's enum package
- dep: python-lazy-object-proxy
- Python fast and thorough lazy object proxy
- dep: python-setuptools
- Python Distutils Enhancements
- dep: python-singledispatch
- single-dispatch generic functions for Python
- dep: python-six
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 2 interface)
- dep: python-wrapt
- decorators, wrappers and monkey patching. - Python 2.x