Package: pypy-hypothesis (3.71.11-1)
Links for pypy-hypothesis
Download Source Package python-hypothesis:
- Debian Python Modules Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Tristan Seligmann (QA Page)
- Vincent Bernat (QA Page)
- Homepage [github.com]
advanced Quickcheck style testing library for PyPy
Hypothesis is a library for testing your Python code against a much larger range of examples than you would ever want to write by hand. It's based on the Haskell library, Quickcheck, and is designed to integrate seamlessly into your existing Python unit testing work flow.
Hypothesis is both extremely practical and also advances the state of the art of unit testing by some way. It's easy to use, stable, and extremely powerful. If you're not using Hypothesis to test your project then you're missing out.
This package contains the PyPy module.
Other Packages Related to pypy-hypothesis
- dep: pypy
- fast alternative implementation of Python - PyPy interpreter
- dep: pypy-attr
- Attributes without boilerplate (PyPy)
- dep: pypy-enum34
- backport of Python 3.4's enum package (PyPy package)
- sug: python-hypothesis-doc
- advanced Quickcheck style testing library (documentation)