Package: puddletag (1.2.0-2)
Links for puddletag
Download Source Package puddletag:
- Homepage [docs.puddletag.net]
simple, powerful audio tag editor
puddletag is an audio tag editor (primarily created) for GNU/Linux similar to the Windows program, Mp3tag. Unlike most taggers for GNU/Linux, it uses a spreadsheet-like layout so that all the tags you want to edit by hand are visible and easily editable.
The usual tag editor features are supported like extracting tag information from filenames, renaming files based on their tags by using patterns and basic tag editing.
Then there're Functions, which can do things like replace text, trim it, do case conversions, etc. Actions can automate repetitive tasks. You can import your QuodLibet library, lookup tags using Amazon (including cover art), Discogs (does cover art too!), FreeDB and MusicBrainz (and more).
Supported formats: ID3v1, ID3v2 (mp3), MP4 (mp4, m4a, etc.), VorbisComments (ogg, flac), Musepack (mpc), Monkey's Audio (ape) and WavPack (wv).
Other Packages Related to puddletag
- dep: libjs-sphinxdoc (>= 1.0)
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python-acoustid
- Acoustid interface implementation and Chromaprint bindings
- dep: python-audioread
- Backend-agnostic audio decoding Python package
- dep: python-configobj (>= 4.5)
- simple but powerful config file reader and writer for Python 2
- dep: python-mutagen (>= 1.14)
- audio metadata editing library
- dep: python-pyparsing (>= 1.5.1)
- alternative to creating and executing simple grammars - Python 2.7
- dep: python-qt4 (>= 4.5)
- Python bindings for Qt4
- rec: libchromaprint-tools
- audio fingerprinting library - tools
- rec: python-levenshtein
- extension for computing string similarities and edit distances
- rec: python-mysqldb
- Python interface to MySQL
- sug: quodlibet
- audio library manager and player for GTK3