Package: php-sabre-dav (1.8.12-8)
Links for php-sabre-dav
Download Source Package php-sabredav:
- Homepage [sabre.io]
WebDAV Framework for PHP
SabreDAV is meant to cover the entire standard, and attempts to allow integration using an easy to understand API.
* Fully WebDAV compliant * Supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS/X, DavFSv2, Cadaver, Netdrive, Open Office, and probably more. * Passing all Litmus tests. * Supporting class 1, 2 and 3 Webdav servers. * Locking support. * Custom property support. * CalDAV (tested with Evolution, iCal, iPhone and Lightning). * CardDAV (tested with OS/X addressbook, the iOS addressbook and Evolution). * Over 97% unittest code coverage.
* RFC2617: Basic/Digest auth. * RFC2518: First WebDAV spec. * RFC3744: ACL (some features missing). * RFC4709: DavMount. * RFC4791: CalDAV. * RFC4918: WebDAV revision. * RFC5397: current-user-principal. * RFC5689: Extended MKCOL. * RFC6352: CardDAV * draft-daboo-carddav-directory-gateway: CardDAV directory gateway * CalDAV ctag, CalDAV-proxy.
Other Packages Related to php-sabre-dav
- dep: php-common
- Common files for PHP packages
- dep: php-sabre-vobject (<< 2.2~~)
- library to parse and manipulate iCalendar and vCard objects
- dep: php-sabre-vobject (>= 2.1.7)
- rec: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)