Package: petsc3.11-doc (3.11.4+dfsg1-4)
Links for petsc3.11-doc
Download Source Package petsc:
- Debian Science Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- package has bad maintainer field (QA Page)
- IV" (QA Page)
- Drew Parsons (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.mcs.anl.gov]
Documentation and examples for PETSc
PETSc is the "Portable Extensible Toolkit for Scientific Computation", a suite of data structures and routines for the scalable (parallel) solution of scientific applications modeled by partial differential equations. It employs the MPI standard for all message-passing communication. Several sample scientific applications, as well as various papers and talks, demonstrate the features of the PETSc libraries.
This package contains documentation for developing with PETSc 3.11.
Other Packages Related to petsc3.11-doc
- sug: illuminator-doc
- Package not available
- sug: libpetsc-real3.11-dev (= 3.11.4+dfsg1-4)
- Static libraries, shared links, header files for PETSc