Package: libcrypt-simple-perl (0.06-6)
Links for libcrypt-simple-perl
Download Source Package libcrypt-simple-perl:
- Homepage [search.cpan.org]
Perl library to encrypt stuff simply
Maybe you have a web application and you need to store some session data at the client side (in a cookie or hidden form fields) but you don't want the user to be able to mess with the data. Maybe you want to save secret information to a text file. Maybe you have better ideas of what to do with encrypted stuff!
The Crypt::Simple module will convert all your data into nice base64 text that you can save in a text file, send in an email, store in a cookie or web page, or bounce around the Net. The data you encrypt can be as simple or as complicated as you like.
Other Packages Related to libcrypt-simple-perl
- dep: libcrypt-blowfish-perl
- Blowfish cryptography for Perl
- dep: libemail-mime-encodings-perl
- unified interface to MIME encoding and decoding
- dep: libfreezethaw-perl
- module to serialize and deserialize Perl data structures
- dep: perl (>= 5.6.0-16)
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language