Package: pacemaker-doc (1.1.16-1)
Links for pacemaker-doc
Download Source Package pacemaker:
- Debian HA Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Richard B Winters (QA Page)
- Ferenc Wágner (QA Page)
- Christoph Berg (QA Page)
- Adrian Vondendriesch (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.clusterlabs.org]
cluster resource manager HTML documentation
At its core, Pacemaker is a distributed finite state machine capable of co-ordinating the startup and recovery of inter-related services across a set of machines.
Pacemaker understands many different resource types (OCF, SYSV, systemd) and can accurately model the relationships between them (colocation, ordering).
It can even use technology such as Docker to automatically isolate the resources managed by the cluster.
This package contains
* the Pacemaker API documentation generated by Doxygen, * the Clusters from Scratch book, * the Pacemaker Development book, * the Pacemaker Explained book and * the Pacemaker Remote book.