Package: node-d3-zoom (1.6.0-2)
Links for node-d3-zoom
Download Source Package node-d3-zoom:
- Homepage [d3js.org]
Pan and zoom SVG, HTML or Canvas using mouse or touch input
Panning and zooming are popular interaction techniques which let the user focus on a region of interest by restricting the view.
The zoom behavior implemented by d3-zoom is a convenient but flexible abstraction for enabling pan-and-zoom on selections. It handles a surprising variety of input events and browser quirks. The zoom behavior is agnostic about the DOM, so you can use it with SVG, HTML or Canvas.
Other Packages Related to node-d3-zoom
- dep: node-d3-dispatch (>= 1)
- Register named callbacks and call them with arguments
- dep: node-d3-drag (>= 1)
- Drag and drop SVG, HTML or Canvas using mouse or touch input
- dep: node-d3-interpolate (>= 1)
- Interpolate numbers, colors, strings, arrays, objects, whatever!
- dep: node-d3-selection (>= 1)
- select elements and join them to data
- dep: node-d3-transition (>= 1)
- Animated transitions for D3 selections
- dep: nodejs