Package: zonecheck (3.0.5-3)
Links for zonecheck
Download Source Package zonecheck:
- Homepage [www.zonecheck.fr]
DNS configuration checker
DNS is a critical resource for every network application, so it is quite important to ensure that a zone or domain name is correctly configured in the DNS.
ZoneCheck is intended to help solving misconfigurations or inconsistencies usually revealed by an increase in the latency of the application, up to the output of unexpected/inconsistant results.
This package is the command-line version.
Other Packages Related to zonecheck
- dep: iputils-ping
- Tools to test the reachability of network hosts
- dep: ruby (>= 1.8)
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby (default version)
- dep: ruby-dnsruby (>= 1.47)
- Ruby DNS and DNSSEC client library
- rec: libopenssl-ruby
- Package not available