Package: xchat-guile (0.3-4) [debports]
Links for xchat-guile
- Homepage [static.fi]
Guile scripting plugin for XChat
Plug-in adding Guile scripting support to XChat.
Guile is the GNU Scheme implementation, and the official GNU scripting language. Scheme is a minimalistic, clean Lisp dialect, that is a dynamically typed functional impure programming language with reflection.
XChat is a featureful IRC client with a GTK+2-based graphical user interface.
Other Packages Related to xchat-guile
- dep: guile-2.0-libs
- Core Guile libraries
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.17) [arm64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.5) [powerpcspe]
- dep: libgc1c2 (>= 1:7.2d)
- conservative garbage collector for C and C++
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: xchat (>= 2.4.1)
- IRC client for X similar to AmIRC