Package: riece (9.0.0-7)
Links for riece
Download Source Package riece:
- Homepage [www.nongnu.org]
IRC client for Emacs
Riece is a user interface for IRC (Internet Relay Chat). You should spell it with the first letter capitalized and pronounce it as /ri:s/.
The features of Riece are as follows:
* Several IRC servers may be used at the same time. * Many features built upon the extension mechanism called add-on. Currently 30 such add-ons are available. * Installation is easy. Riece doesn't depend on other packages. * Setup is easy. Automatically save/restore the configuration. * Step-by-step instructions are included. * Mostly compliant with the latest IRC client protocol (RFC 2812).
Other Packages Related to riece
- dep: debconf
- Debian configuration management system
- dep: emacsen-common (>= 2.0.8)
- Common facilities for all emacsen