Package: firehol (3.1.6+ds-7)
Links for firehol
Download Source Package firehol:
- Homepage [firehol.org]
easy to use but powerful iptables stateful firewall (program)
FireHOL generates generic firewalls with an extremely simple but powerful configuration language based on bash, enabling you to design any kind of local or routing stateful packet filtering firewall with ease.
FireHOL is the firewall counterpart of the FireQOS traffic shaper; both FireHOL and FireQOS support IPv4 and IPv6.
This package provides the firewall program.
Other Packages Related to firehol
- dep: firehol-common (= 3.1.6+ds-7)
- easy to use but powerful traffic suite (common library)
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality
- rec: fireqos (= 3.1.6+ds-7)
- easy to use but powerful traffic shaping tool (program)