Package: feed2imap (1.2.5-1)
Links for feed2imap
Download Source Package feed2imap:
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Lucas Nussbaum (QA Page)
- Antonio Terceiro (QA Page)
- Homepage [home.gna.org]
feed aggregator (RSS/Atom) which puts items on a IMAP mail server
Feed2Imap is an RSS/Atom feed aggregator. After Downloading feeds (over HTTP or HTTPS), it uploads them to a specified folder of an IMAP mail server. The user can then access the feeds using a mail reader like Mutt, Evolution, Mozilla Thunderbird or even a webmail.
The main advantage over rss2email is that feed2imap uploads emails itself to a specified folder. You don't have to play with procmail or your MUA's filtering rules to classify mails.
Other Packages Related to feed2imap
- dep: ruby-feedparser (>= 0.8-1~)
- Ruby library to parse ATOM/RSS feeds
- dep: ruby-rubymail
- MIME mail parsing and generation library