Package: multistrap (2.2.9)
Links for multistrap
Download Source Package multistrap:
multiple repository bootstrap based on apt
A debootstrap replacement with multiple repository support, using apt to handle all dependency issues and conflicts.
Multistrap includes support for native and foreign architecture bootstrap environments. Foreign bootstraps only need minimal configuration on the final device. Also supports cleaning up the generated bootstrap filesystem to remove downloaded packages and hooks to modify the files in the bootstrap filesystem after the packages have been unpacked but before being configured.
Unlike debootstrap, multistrap relies on working versions of dpkg and apt outside the final filesystem. If dpkg supports MultiArch, foreign architecture libraries can be installed, where available.
Other Packages Related to multistrap
- dep: apt
- commandline package manager
- dep: libconfig-auto-perl
- magical config file parser
- dep: liblocale-gettext-perl
- module using libc functions for internationalization in Perl
- dep: libparse-debian-packages-perl
- module for parsing the data from a Debian Packages.gz
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language