Package: mate-terminal-common (1.20.2-2)
Links for mate-terminal-common
Download Source Package mate-terminal:
- Debian+Ubuntu MATE Packaging Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- John Paul Adrian Glaubitz (QA Page)
- Stefano Karapetsas (QA Page)
- Mike Gabriel (QA Page)
- Wences Arana (QA Page)
- Vangelis Mouhtsis (QA Page)
- Martin Wimpress (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.mate-desktop.org]
MATE terminal emulator application (common files)
MATE Terminal is a terminal emulation application that you can use to perform the following actions:
- Access a UNIX shell in the MATE environment. - Run any application that is designed to run on VT102, VT220, and xtermterminals.
MATE Terminal features the ability to use multiple terminals in a single window (tabs) and profiles support.
This package contains the architecture independent files.
Other Packages Related to mate-terminal-common