Package: sshuttle (0.78.3-1)
Links for sshuttle
Download Source Package sshuttle:
- Homepage [github.com]
Transparent proxy server for VPN over SSH
Sshuttle makes it possible to access remote networks using SSH. It creates a transparent proxy server, using iptables, that will forward all the traffic through an SSH tunnel to a remote copy of sshuttle.
It does not require installation on the remote server, which just needs to have Python installed.
Other Packages Related to sshuttle
- dep: iptables
- administration tools for packet filtering and NAT
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- sug: autossh
- Automatically restart SSH sessions and tunnels