Package: sqlline (1.0.2-5)
Links for sqlline
Download Source Package sqlline:
- Homepage [sqlline.sourceforge.net]
JDBC command-line utility for issuing SQL
SQLLine is a pure-Java console based utility for connecting to relational databases and executing SQL commands.
It is similar to other command-line database access utilities like sqlplus for Oracle, mysql for MySQL, and isql for Sybase/SQL Server.
Since it is pure-Java, it is platform independent, and will run on any platform that can run Java 1.3 or higher.
Other Packages Related to sqlline
- dep: default-jre-headless
- Standard Java or Java compatible Runtime (headless)
- or java2-runtime-headless
- virtual package provided by default-jre-headless, gcj-4.6-jre-headless, gcj-4.8-jre-headless, gcj-4.9-jre-headless, gcj-jre-headless, java-gcj-compat-headless, openjdk-6-jre-headless, openjdk-7-jre-headless
- dep: java-wrappers
- wrappers for java executables
- dep: libjline-java
- Java library for handling console input