Package: rr (5.5.0-1 and others)
Links for rr
Download Source Package rr:
- Homepage [rr-project.org]
application execution recorder, player and debugger
rr allows application executions to be recorded and then replayed with gdb as many times as desired.
This allows intermittent, or complex to reproduce, bugs to be captured and then debugged at leisure. Replays are deterministic, always identical from one run to another.
rr is incompatible with ptrace hardening, and currently only supports Intel CPUs with Nehalem or later microarchitectures, and some Zen CPUs. The amd64 package supports debugging amd64 and i386 binaries.
Other Packages Related to rr
- dep: libc6 (>> 2.33)
- dep: libc6-i386 (<< 2.34) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: 32-bit shared libraries for AMD64
- dep: libc6-i386 (>> 2.33) [amd64]
- dep: libcapnp-0.9.1
- Cap'n Proto C++ library
- dep: libgcc-s1 (>= 3.0) [amd64]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc-s1 (>= 4.2) [i386]
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 11)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: sse2-support [i386]
- prevent installation on processors without required instructions