Package: rr (4.5.0-1)
Links for rr
Download Source Package rr:
- Homepage [rr-project.org]
application execution recorder, player and debugger
rr allows application executions to be recorded and then replayed with gdb as many times as desired.
This allows intermittent, or complex to reproduce, bugs to be captured and then debugged at leisure. Replays are deterministic, always identical from one run to another.
rr is incompatible with ptrace hardening, and currently only supports Intel Nehalem, Westmere, Sandy Bridge, Ivy Bridge, Haswell, Broadwell and Skylake CPUs.
Other Packages Related to rr
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.13) [i386]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- dep: libc6-i386 (>= 2.4) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: 32-bit shared libraries for AMD64
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.0) [amd64]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.2) [i386]
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime