Package: python-odf (1.3.2+dfsg2-1)
Links for python-odf
Download Source Package python-odf:
- Debian Python Modules Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Thomas Bechtold (QA Page)
- W. Martin Borgert (QA Page)
- Georges Khaznadar (QA Page)
- Homepage [github.com]
Python API and tools to manipulate OpenDocument files
Odfpy is a library to read and write OpenDocument v. 1.1 files. The main focus has been to prevent the programmer from creating invalid documents. It has checks that raise an exception if the programmer adds an invalid element, adds an attribute unknown to the grammar, forgets to add a required attribute or adds text to an element that doesn't allow it.
These checks and the API itself were generated from the RelaxNG schema, and then hand-edited. Therefore the API is complete and can handle all ODF constructions.
Other Packages Related to python-odf
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)